Mom, ma, mother, mama, mommy – however you refer to that all important maternal woman in your life, it’s high time you sent her a note of appreciation. From changing diapers to college tuition, not to mention unconditional love and support, moms more than deserve a reminder of your appreciation. Pair one of the following mother’s day greeting cards with a sincere message of gratitude and it’s sure to be the best mother’s day she’s ever had (flowers and a nice meal wouldn’t hurt either). From sweet illustrations to clever messaging, check out our roundup below! –Shauna
From top right:
1. A sweet message in everyone’s favorite color millennial pink? Yes, please! The team over at Sugar Paper even included a stylish gold foil polka dot liner.
2. Ain’t that the truth! Show your mama you appreciate her many sacrifices with this message forward greeting from Smock Paper.
3. Children and their parents from the ’90s will surely appreciate this clever greeting from Ladyfingers Letterpress.
4. Treat your mama this Mother’s Day with cake, chocolate, pie, coffee and this sweet card from Snow & Graham.
5. Really enjoying the color palette and overprinted letterpress technique of this thoughtful message from Dallas-based Color Box Letterpress.
6. You’ll definitely win brownie points with the coolest mom in the world (yours, obviously!) when you send her this gold foiled greeting from Moglea. The fun envelope is extra bang for your buck.
7. Check out this cute baby monkey and mama monkey from Clap Clap Design.
8. Show your mom you really love her with a MOM tattoo. Too much of a commitment? Try this tattoo inspired design from Hammerpress.
9. Mom not a flower lover? How about this mid-century inspired design featuring birds in a modern black and gold color palette from Idlewild Co.
10. Send your mom the ‘World’s Greatest Mom’ trophy she very much deserves (complete with flower bouquet) from Rifle Paper Co.