Happy Friday everyone! Today little Alice turns one month old! With Sophie, the newborn stage felt like an eternity – but we wondered if things would be different the second time around since we (now) know how fleeting these early days really are. I’m still not the biggest fan of the newborn stage (I’m much happier when babies start smiling – usually around 8 weeks), but it does feel like these first (hard) few weeks have just flown by! We’ll be celebrating Alice’s first month birthday with take out and doughnuts tonight – but in the meantime…
Photo (and printable invitation!) via A Fabulous Fete
…a few links for your weekend!
- I’m seriously debating making this for Sophie’s Halloween costume
- Calligraphy in action! White ink on black envelopes (one of my favorite combos!)
- Love this printable calligraphy Halloween party invitation and this printable menu
- We made this pumpkin alfredo pasta for dinner last night – so good!
- My heart goes out to anyone who has lost a pregnancy or child
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- My first round up of 2015 calendars!
- The reality of juggling motherhood, family, and business
- Elegant and rustic calligraphy wedding invitations
- Beautiful one-of-a-kind calligraphy and watercolor wedding invitations
- Some favorite feline-themed goodies for your favorite cat lady
- Summer camp-inspired wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Harman Script
- Super fun DIY coffin food signs for a Halloween party!
Check back soon for a very special cocktail post! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo