Happy Friday everyone! I’m actually pretty excited for this weekend. We’re supposed to have a couple of nice days – and we’re heading to our first Caps game since Sophie was born with friends on Saturday! Sophie won’t be joining us for this excursion, but I am excited to take her to her first real hockey game at some point. I think she’d love it! But in the meantime…
Camellia via Gardenista (I’m just going to post photos of flowers until Spring arrives, okay?)
…a few links for your weekend!
- Why we rescue (via Design Crush)
- I’m always a fan of pretty envelopes
- Loving this “Please Knock” free printable!
- Such a great idea: a pizza-making birthday party
- Printable lucky treat bags
- Pretty new save the dates from Fine Day Press!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Romantic coral and green Art Nouveau wedding invitations
- A rainbow party for St. Patrick’s Day!
- Vintage-inspired floral cotton wedding invitations
- Best Day Ever! Fun ideas for your day-of wedding stationery
- Preppy wedding invitations inspired by Palm Beach
- Rock & Roll-inspired letterpress invitations for a very unique wedding
- Well Said Type: Rolling Pen
- Bright, colorful, and gender neutral rainbow geometric baby shower invitations
- Pretty + Paper: Spring floral inspiration
- Whimsical hand lettered greeting cards from la La Grace
- Where to eat in DC, Part 2
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo