Happy Friday everyone! Are you ready for the long Labor Day weekend? I know I am! Also, on Monday, I turn 35. I don’t get as excited about my own birthdays anymore these days, since my two girls have birthdays only 7 and 11 days later, respectively, so I’m usually focused on celebrating them. But 35 kind of feels like a big one. I’m looking forward to a quiet celebration with my family and soaking up these last few summer days (although I seriously cannot wait for the cooler weather to arrive!). But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- OMG have you seen these AMAZING Ukrainian flower crowns???
- I’ve been on quite the kitchen inspiration binge over on Pinterest!
- Pretty napkins for fall gatherings
- How cool is this cursive word balloon DIY?
- I’m loving the delicate floral pattern on this shirt
- YES: Hologram nails!
- I just bought these glittery sneakers for Sophie’s back-to-school wardrobe, and they’ve been quite the hit so far!
- MAKE: Brown sugar, coconut, and blueberry pancakes (yum!)
- Also! All of the vintage glassware over in Liquorary’s shop is 20% off through midnight Tuesday, September 6 with the code LABOR20 – it’s a great time to stock up on some gorgeous vintage glasses!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New September wallpaper for your phone and computer!
- Colorful Mexican fête-inspired wedding invitations
- A special mid-week cocktail: the Mango Spice Shrub
- This week’s Well Said Type in Hayne Script
- All about wedding invitation printing methods
- The Modern Calligraphy Summit 2.0 is coming in February – yay!!!
- ICMYI: I rounded up some favorite back-to-school supplies!
That’s it for us this week! We’ll be back later this afternoon with this week’s cocktail recipe (and a brand new cocktail theme for September!) – so definitely check back for that. I hope you have a wonderful and restful long weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Tuesday! xoxo