Both of my girls celebrate birthdays this week – Sophie turns 4 and then four days later Alice turns 2 – and we’re hosting their joint birthday party this weekend! We’re keeping the party very low key with just a couple of little friends and their parents in our teeny backyard patio, but of course I can’t resist the opportunity to do a bit of decorating! We’re going with a rainbow unicorn theme this year, with colorful honeycombs and paper party decorations, some very special cupcakes, unicorn balloons, and a few iridescent elements. Here are some of the images I’ve pulled for party inspiration!
1. Jordan’s rainbow baby shower
2. Cupcakes via Cooking Classy
3. Meri Meri ombré rainbow partyware from the Oh Happy Day Party Shop (photo via Instagram)
4. Unicorn balloon by Northstar Balloons via Pixie Dust Party Spot
5. Colorful bunting fan garland via Lark
6. DIY iridescent party favor bags
7. Fringe Streamers by Nine Photography via Ruffled
8. Honeycomb garland via Oh Happy Day
What a gorgeous inspiration board! We cannot wait to see the end results. Rainbows + Unicorns = Magic.
Comments are closed.