Happy Friday everyone! I’m in full birthday party prep mode today, so I’m going to keep this short and sweet before I dash back to my to do list! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Oh Happy Day seriously has the cutest Halloween costume ideas â€“ this one is my favorite so far!
- This amazing cape is CALLING MY NAME
- Happy 10th anniversary to Urbanic! They celebrated the occasion with quite the party.
- Oh, hello gorgeous copper tray
- I’m so excited for sweater weather!!
- Loved reading this interview with a homeschooling mom
- So many beautifulÂ the colors and textures in this bouquet
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The inspiration for our rainbow unicorn birthday party this weekend!
- Make yourself some Tiki Sangria this weekend. Seriously.Â It’s so good!
- Boho glam agate-inspired wedding invitations
- Illustrated wildflower wedding invitations inspired by Sun Valley, Idaho
- Fun new cards and stationery goodies from Farewell Paperie
- The World of Illustration: Emily Haines of Cut & Stick Design
- This week’s Well Said Type in the script font Dragonflight
- Traditional and elegant meets beachy in these seafoam and gold foil save the dates
Thatâ€™s it for us this week! Since we’re focused onÂ birthday party prep this week, we’ll hold off on sharing a cocktail recipe until MondayÂ â€“ so check back next week for that!Â Have a fantastic weekend, and weâ€™ll see you back here next week! xoxo