Happy Friday everyone! I’m in full birthday party prep mode today, so I’m going to keep this short and sweet before I dash back to my to do list! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Oh Happy Day seriously has the cutest Halloween costume ideas – this one is my favorite so far!
- This amazing cape is CALLING MY NAME
- Happy 10th anniversary to Urbanic! They celebrated the occasion with quite the party.
- Oh, hello gorgeous copper tray
- I’m so excited for sweater weather!!
- Loved reading this interview with a homeschooling mom
- So many beautiful the colors and textures in this bouquet
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- The inspiration for our rainbow unicorn birthday party this weekend!
- Make yourself some Tiki Sangria this weekend. Seriously. It’s so good!
- Boho glam agate-inspired wedding invitations
- Illustrated wildflower wedding invitations inspired by Sun Valley, Idaho
- Fun new cards and stationery goodies from Farewell Paperie
- The World of Illustration: Emily Haines of Cut & Stick Design
- This week’s Well Said Type in the script font Dragonflight
- Traditional and elegant meets beachy in these seafoam and gold foil save the dates
That’s it for us this week! Since we’re focused on birthday party prep this week, we’ll hold off on sharing a cocktail recipe until Monday – so check back next week for that! Have a fantastic weekend, and we’ll see you back here next week! xoxo