It’s FINALLY here! The National Stationery Show starts on Sunday! I leave for New York early tomorrow morning, and I’ll do my best to share a couple of recaps from New York early next week, but don’t forget to follow along on Instagram for real time updates! And who knows, I might even try to share a few glimpses on Snapchat and Periscope (I’m @beautifulpaper everywhere) â€“ what?!? I have no idea what I’m doing on either of those platforms, but why not? In the meantime…
Image by Paperfelt via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- Fun ways to ice a cake!
- How one of my favorite retailers shops the National Stationery Show
- The cutest pastel suitcase!
- Love the colors in this big girl room
- I have this modern wood and cement planter in my office and LOVE it
- MAKE: Fancy french bread pizzas
- The rainbow table of my dreams
This week from Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Absolutely gorgeous tropical wedding invitations with copper foil details
- Gold foil architecture-inspired wedding invitations
- Behind the Stationery with London-based designer Katie Leamon
- Colorful dip dyed baby announcements
- NSS 2016 Sneak Peeks: Sugar Paper,Â Bella Figura,Â Amy Heitman,Â Ramona & Ruth, and Noteworthy Paper & Press
- This week’s Well Said Type in the elegant new font Prangs
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Check back in just a bitÂ for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday!Â xoxo