Happy Friday everyone! I’m working on another recap from the 2016 National Stationery Show, which I’m hoping to post a bit later this afternoon or tomorrow. Stay tuned! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love this idea for a modern pressed flower display
- Have you seen the newest collection of 2016-2017 Day Designers for Target?? So pretty!
- The cutest little monstera leaf enamel pin – and tote bag!
- I want an invitation to this backyard movie night
- My favorite pin of the week (it involves a rainbow)
- I’m obsessed with these geometric wall vases
- MAKE: White Chocolate Brownies (!!!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Follow the call of the disco ball: the limited edition keepsake art print for Paper Party 2016 (and we’d love to send you one!)
- NSS 2016, Part 3: Ramona & Ruth, Ink Meets Paper, Iron Curtain Press, Tack and Ward, Katie Leamon, and Ashkahn
- Molly Jacques’ colorful brush lettered baby shower invitations
- Seasonal stationery: Father’s Day cards! Part 1 and Part 2
- Magic themed birthday party invitations
That’s (almost) it for me this week! Check back in a bit for this week’s cocktail recipe, and another recap from NSS 2016! I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo