Father’s Day is coming up soon! Today I’m sharing the first of our Father’s Day card round ups, with plenty of options for sending your love to the dad in your life, from husbands to grandfathers to dads and step-dads. I may have been thinking of my own husband when pulling these cards together, which is probably why there is so much blue in this round up! AndÂ just in case you don’t see the perfect card below, there are tons more options over in the Market List right here!
1. Illustrated cacti and a beautiful crest â€“ all in a deep indigo blue â€“ from Antiquaria
2. Classic navy and gold foil from Sugar Paper
3. The perfect card for a Star Wars-obsessed dad (I definitely know a few!) from Wild Ink Press
4.Â I just think this card fromÂ Iron Curtain Press is the sweetest thing ever
5. I love this card from Ferme Ã Papier for fashionable dads
6. The perfect card for blue (or in this case, gray) ribbon dads from Amy Heitman
7. Is your dad the king of cool dads? Send him this card from Hammerpress!
8.Â I’m always on the look out for cards for dads that aren’t into tools, sports, or fishing â€“ like this card from Rifle Paper Co.
9. Fun and shiny hologram foil from The Good Twin
10.Â A painterly take on stripes from Our Heiday
11. A hand painted houndstooth pattern from One Canoe Two
More cardsÂ in the Market List right here!
p.s.Â Have you entered the giveaway for one of the gorgeous Paper Party 2016 tote bags from Sugar Paper? We’re giving a bag awayÂ to five lucky readers, including one bag filled with some seriously awesome stationery. You have until midnight tonight to enter â€“ and there are three different ways to enter the giveaway! What are you waiting for?? Go enter right now!