It’s no secret that we love greeting cards here. No matter what the occasion, we’ve got the perfect birthday, congratulations, apologies or good luck card just waiting for you. Same goes for sanctioned holidays like Valentine’s Day, mothers day, Easter, etc. But what if there is no particular occasion or holiday? What if you simply want to reach out to a friend to say I miss you, you’re OK, or I’m here for you? Look no further! We’ve got those too, and they aren’t called Thinking of You cards for no reason. Friends need our thoughts and love just as much as spouses and parents, so make up your own occasion and send one of these beauties below. –Shauna
From top right:
1. A good friend deserves the limelight (just as much as they deserve a well-designed card from One Canoe Two).
2. I’d be smiling if I received this Sgt. Pepper inspired Lucky Horse Press design.
3. The best of ships ARE friendships! From Great Lakes Goods.
4. As if you need a reason to send an image of a fish riding a bicycle. Here’s one – it’s a FISH riding a BICYCLE. From Hello!Lucky.
5. Know someone going through a hard time? Show your support in a way that only granny panties can illuminate. From Lark + Raven.
6. Not sure what to say? Start with the basics with this wood type inspired design from My Darlin’.
7. Send this extra shiny Emily McDowell design to a pal who just, you know, gets it.
8. I’ve asked this question so many times. But seriously, how come all my best friends can’t just move in next door? We can share wi-fi. From Farewell Paperie.
9. I like veggies. You like veggies. Let’s be friends. From Clap Clap Design.
10. If they’ve been a good friend, why not let them know how much you truly appreciate it? From Hollow Brooklyn.
11. Best friends are magic – remind yours why they matter with this caffeinated pun from Amy Heitman.
12. Miss someone? Let them know! From Anemone Letterpress.
Love all the cards, but shipping and handling on each gets spendy. Is there any site that sells multiple brands?
Paper Source is a great place to get a variety of our favorite card designers. Try Clementine and Calliope as well.
Comments are closed.