Can you believe it’s almost April?! Along with the eager anticipation of spring (flowers! warmth! allergies!), it’s time to celebrate the first holiday of the season: Easter! Whether your personal celebration skews more religious or more towards the chocolate (or both!), we’ve collected a handful of cheerful Easter greeting cards to share. Let the bunny onslaught begin! –Shauna
From top right:
1. If the elegant calligraphy doesn’t do it for you, the striped foil liner certainly will. The die cut egg shape is the clincher. From Sugar Paper.
2. This super adorable bunny employs neon details and an overprinting letterpress technique to achieve the perfect level of cuteness. From Hello!Lucky.
3. With three color letterpress plus gold foil, this Wild Ink Press nest design is a real bang for your buck.
4. Wild Hart Paper uses a clever reverse out design and pretty hand lettering to celebrate this annual rite of spring.
5. With so many bunnies out there, aren’t you glad to see a chicken? Illustrated and designed by North Carolina-based Wit & Whistle.
6. This sweetly illustrated bunny from Gingiber is actually a downloadable greeting card. Load up some nice card stock and you are good to go!
8. Finally, some much-needed vegetables! This sweet watercolor illustration comes courtesy of E. Frances Paper.
9. I’m pretty envious of Dear Hancock’s stellar egg decorating skills. The cute bunny paw doesn’t hurt either.
10. Cleverly entitled ‘Easter Egg Hunt’, this Fugu Fugu Press design features not one, but six eggs, two bunnies, and two singing birds letterpress printed in three colors.
12. One of my favorites in this mix is this lovely rose gold foil printed design from Bespoke Press.
13. Idlewild Co.’s take on this holiday includes hand painted Ukranian inspired eggs in a modern color palate.
14. Not a bunny or egg in sight from this modern take on the holiday by Ferme A Papier.