Last week’s Valentine’s Day card round up focused onÂ universal designs that worked for anyone and everyone on your list. But what about that really special love (or loves, no judgment here) that you want to convey romantic (or otherwise) affection for? Look no further! From the sweet to the saucy, these romantic Valentine’s Day cards send messages ranging from true love to pure lust. Pick one, two â€“ or even a few to organize a Valentine’s Day card scavenger hunt at home. Here are a variety of options toÂ make sure this February 14th is a resounding success!
From the top right:
1. If you’re lucky enough to have found your true love, shout it from the rooftops withÂ this card from Heart Swell Co.
2. Who wants to spend Valentine’s Day at a crowded restaurant? This Sugar Paper design with sweet pink stripes is straight to the point.
3. You + me = love from Ashkahn
4. A sweet and simple message in gorgeous script lettering (and neon pink envelopes!) from Anne Robin Calligraphy
5.Â Whether you’re browsing Tinder on the daily or in a full-on relationship, this card fromÂ Emily McDowellÂ is just the right amount of brazen humor.
6. I mean, who wouldn’t love to receive this card from Ink Meets Paper?? So sweet!
7. Loving the gorgeous vintage-inspired gold foil patterns and innovative die cut shape of this Valentine’s Day card fromÂ Rifle Paper Co.
8. Dear Bespoke Letterpress: please make a print of this downright gorgeous gold foil, script, and watercolor masterpiece.Â Framer!
9. You really can’t go wrong with a bunny covered in kisses for Valentine’s Day. Such aÂ sweet illustration in thisÂ Dear HancockÂ love bunny card.
10.Â The candy made us do it! A fun ode to the conversation heart in this card from Ghost Academy.
11.Â There’s really nothing more romantic than pink hearts and glittery gold foil. According to Hartland Brooklyn, that is.
Next time: No beauÂ this Valentine’s Day? No problem! We’ll be sharing a few friendship-based Valentine’s Day cards for your BFFs in our next installment.