A well-designed planner or agenda has historically been a design white whale: a rumor on the wind but nearly impossible to find in reality. But in the past few years designers have (thankfully) stepped up their game with some really gorgeous options! So here are a few options for those of you still on the hunt for a beautiful way to stay organized in 2015 – and you can find a few more (28 total!) in the full 2015 planner round up right here!
1. The always gorgeous 2015 planner from Laurel Denise
2. The Ban.do 17-month agenda sold out super fast – but if you’re lucky you can still find some local retailers with a copy!
3. Fun preppy patterns from Sarah Pinto
4. This planner from Paper Source features a fun color palette of mint and gold foil!
5. + 6. Julia Kostreva has several gorgeous everyday planners that can be used during any year (I’m partial to this marbled indigo and gold foil design) and this minimalist 2015 planner
7. I love the cover of this Kate Spade planner!
8. The Day Designer – simply put: the most well thought out heavy duty planner I’ve ever seen (with gorgeous design to boot!) Most editions sell out super fast – so be sure to get on the waiting list if you want a copy!
Happy Friday everyone! Time seems to be moving faster and faster these days – I can’t believe Christmas is only three weeks away! This weekend we’re looking forward to catching up on some sleep (thanks again toddler and newborn). Next week I’m excited to share a few gift guide posts – although last year’s gift guides are still full of some great ideas and worth checking out – not to mention more holiday cards! But in the meantime…
Photo by Giant Origami
…a few links for your weekend!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo
Yesterday I shared my first holiday card round up, and today I wanted to share one more (maybe last?) 2015 calendar round up! As always, you can check out the full 2015 calendar round up right here!
1. Love this floral + calligraphy wall calendar from Shannon Kirsten
2. A collaborative calendar from 12 musketeers
3. This collaboration between Good on Paper Design and Jennifer Young Studio features copper foil lettering!
4. A monthly calendar with Belinda Marshall’s beautiful paintings? Yes please!
5. Bright and modern calendars from Fig.2 Design
6. Clean + crisp from Klaus Goods
7. Love love love this travel-inspired calendar from byKsenia
You can check out the full 2015 calendar round up right here!
With the holiday season quickly approaching, we’re gravitating towards things with a little more sparkle and shine around here at Urbanic. Okay, who are we kidding?! — we actually kind of *always* are, but this is the perfect time of year to do a round up on it. This month, I decided to start the project of organizing, re-arranging, and fancying up my desk area for a fresh perspective going into the new year. Below are some top picks from Urbanic and beyond that have that perfect golden touch. xo –Audrey
1. Light + Ladder planter; 2. Meri Meri treat bags; 3. The Social Type notepad; 4. Kate Spade mail tray; 5. Galison pencils; 6. Illume candles; 7. The Social Type matches; 8. Umbra geometric wall decor 9. Nightingale Press card; 10. Wondermade marshmallows; 11. Haute Papier scissors; 12. Kate Spade stapler; 13. Sugar Paper notebook; 14. One Canoe Two calendar; 15. Meri Meri plates; 16. Meri Meri glitter stickers; 17. Galison noteset