Happy Friday everyone!Â This was a fairly quiet week for me,Â so I don’t have much to report this week. Sending lots of love and positive vibes to you all for a happy three-day weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- I want every. single. thing. in this gorgeous shop.
- Enamel pins for a cause from Hello!Lucky. Just another one of the many reasons I love those ladies. 100% of the proceeds from this pin will go to Planned Parenthood, and 100% of the proceeds from this pin will go to the ACLU.
- Did you see this super cute printable wall calendar from Studio DIY?
- One of these, please and thank you.
- I’ve been wanting to try natural dyeing forever, and this post finally sealed the deal for me. I can’t wait to try avocado skins!
- Totally obsessed with this pretty pink planter
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Absolutely gorgeous autum copper foil floral wedding invitations
- It’s engagement season! We rounded up a few favorite engagement congratulations cards.
- Timeless Southern magnolia wedding invitations
- Gorgeous calligraphy inspiration from Pirouette Paper
- Seriously cute ocean-inspired baby shower invitations