So you aren’t an artist or a designer, but you really love stationery and great design. You’re just like me! And today we’re wrapping up our weeklong gift guide series with a final gift guide with you in mind! Hopefully this will help any of you out there who still might be searching for the perfect gift for a special someone!
1. These wood cheese picks from Belle & Union are the perfect way to dress up your cheese plate! And they’re SO cute!
2. These foil stamped journals from Wild Ink Press would make the cutest stocking stuffers
3. Loving the colors in this ceramic bead necklace from Emily Green
4. I’m totally obsessed with these magnetic weekly agendas from Our Heiday â€“ they’re perfect for busy families that need to coordinate appointments and schedules!
5. ThisÂ gold brushstroke ceramic trayÂ is just so lovely.
6. Just doesn’t get better than these chambray covered journals from Sugar Paper with a gold foil monogram option
7. Anyone else as obsessed with scissors as I am? Loving these new black scissors from Angela Liguori!
8. YES. Print by illustrator Samantha Hahn.
9. Beautiful indigo-dipped wall hanging from WKNDLA
10. I mean, it’s a unicorn keychain with iridescent lavender glitter. What else do I need to say??
11. A good reminder (that you can carry around with you!) by People I’ve Loved
12. The prettiest napkins in the most beautiful windowpane linen from The Everyday Co.
13. Mugs from Sapling PressÂ = no brainer
14. Zodiac matchboxes by The Social Type printed in gold hologram foil!
15.Â The Daydreamer from Thimblepress is a journal with aÂ place to track ideas, notes, to-do lists, inspiration, and other random things â€“ perfect for anyone who uses an online calendar but still wants a place to write things down and brainstorm.
16.Â Gold foil and emerald green in a comfy sweatshirt? Yes, please! (from Ban.do)