I may have let out an audible gasp and a few excited squeaks while walking around the Meri Meri booth at NYNOW. An entire booth full of the most amazing party supplies you’ve ever seen – from donut plates and gift tags to seriously cool letter banners to confetti rockets and cupcake kits. Too much to squeeze into a highlight post, so I’m sharing some of my favorites from the Meri Meri booth here!
So cute, right?! That’s a wrap on the Winter 2015 NYNOW market – but if you missed any of the previous posts you can find them right here!
I always describe the Kate Spade and Ban.do booth as the happiest booth at any trade show. And really, with that much sparkle and color in such a small area, how could it not be??
1. I seriously covet that amazing watermelon cooler bag and leather totes (oh, and this striped duffel bag) from Ban.do – and a sneak peek at their 2016 planners coming soon!
2. So much sparkle at Kate Spade, from a gold polka dot ice bucket (WANT) and hologram silver leather notebooks to gold glitter coasters!
3. Love the gorgeous fabric totes, bags, and zip pouches from Maika – so many wonderful patterns and colors!
I’ve got one final post from NYNOW coming up in just a bit – and you can also see more from NYNOW on Instagram at #OSBPatNYNOW!
Today I’m wrapping up my coverage from the Winter 2015 NYNOW market with a few final posts with some favorites from the show! You’ll recognize some familiar names in these posts – so let’s get right to it!
1. Beautiful new watercolor temporary tattoos from Tattly – and the ever-popular metallic gold tattoos!
2. So many wonderful new things from Three Potato Four – from a new line of kid t-shirts (love) to large scale vintage-inspired artwork to message boards and wooden trinket boxes!
3. Love these new chalkboard pencils from Hester & Cook! And how cute are these color-in place mats, paper ribbons, and table settings!
Check back for more from NYNOW Winter 2015 in just a bit!
More from Accent on Design at the NYNOW winter 2015 market! When I wasn’t gawking at the beautiful copper and brass, I was in complete awe of the amazing color and texture around the show – from woven ceramic lanterns to wood vases and the coziest yarn!
1. Holographic silver leather (!!) bags and new illustrated animal patterns at Baggu
2. Love love love these woven ceramic lanterns from Pigeon Toe
3. One of a kind burl wood bud vases by Melanie Abrantes
4. Loving these new colors and patterns (not to mention the gorgeous sailing ship kites) from Haptic Lab
5. Chunky wood rings with the most delicate constellation patterns from Melissa Eason Treeng
6. The most amazing chunky yarn in a dazzling array of colors from Loopy Mango
I’ll be back with a bit more from NYNOW tomorrow!
I’m back with more highlights from the NYNOW winter 2015 market! This time we’re touring a section of the show called Accent on Design, which for me was all about texture and color, from wood to ceramics and textiles. The metal pieces – particularly all the brass and copper on display – really stole my heart at the show, so let’s start there!
1. The most beautiful copper flasks (!!) and wood candlesticks from Surname Goods
2. A stunning ceramic French press and geometric brass stands from Yield Design Co.
3. Copper hair ties to elevate an everyday ponytail from Caravan Pacific
4. Beautiful brass candlesticks from Avandi Studio
5. + 6. Brass coasters two ways! Gorgeously minimalist from Fruit Super and clean and modern from Kiel Mead
For more from NYNOW – just search #OSBPatNYNOW on Instagram!