More from Accent on Design at the NYNOW winter 2015 market! When I wasn’t gawking at the beautiful copper and brass, I was in complete awe of the amazing color and texture around the show – from woven ceramic lanterns to wood vases and the coziest yarn!
1. Holographic silver leather (!!) bags and new illustrated animal patterns at Baggu
2. Love love love these woven ceramic lanterns from Pigeon Toe
3. One of a kind burl wood bud vases by Melanie Abrantes
4. Loving these new colors and patterns (not to mention the gorgeous sailing ship kites) from Haptic Lab
5. Chunky wood rings with the most delicate constellation patterns from Melissa Eason Treeng
6. The most amazing chunky yarn in a dazzling array of colors from Loopy Mango
I’ll be back with a bit more from NYNOW tomorrow!