Next up on our tour of the NYNOW winter market – stationery! Technically there isn’t a section of the show specifically devoted to stationery, but there is a large group of stationers located within a few rows of each other on the first floor of the show – so that’s what I’m focusing on here. I’m sure you’ll recognize some familiar faces here, and I’ve got more coming up a bit later today!
1. If you didn’t already catch the news on Instagram, Rifle Paper Co. is releasing it’s first-ever planner in 2016! There will be two floral cover options – dark and shades of blue (my personal favorite) – and plenty of interior pages for staying organized!
2. Angela Liguori’s beautiful cotton Italian ribbons make me completely weak in the knees. Angela just released a GORGEOUS new copper addition to her beautiful metallic line ribbons, joining the most lovely shades of loose weave metallic ribbon, black and white calligraphy ribbon, and her classic solid color ribbons.
3. A rainbow of letterpress city postcards from Albertine Press and new music-inspired additions to their letterpress library!
4. Beautiful birthday calendars from One Canoe Two – and they’re also planning to release a planner in 2016! There will be three different cover options, including the blue version seen here, all with gold foil cover text.
5. I’ve already professed my love for the new DIY Indigo textile kits from Yellow Owl Workshop – I was so excited to see them in person at the show!
I’ll be back in just a bit with more stationery from the show – for even more from NYNOW just search #OSBPatNYNOW on Instagram!