A couple of weeks ago, I ventured up to New York for the winter NYNOW market – a large trade show with exhibitors showcasing everything from handmade ceramics and jewelry to furniture and home decor. I shared quite a bit of the show on Instagram, but wanted to highlight some favorites from each section of the show that I walked (including some photos that I took with my big camera when my phone battery died!). So to kick it all off a few favorites from the Handmade section of NYNOW!
1. So many gorgeous ceramic pieces in a rainbow of beautiful colors from Wilcoxson Ceramics (available at LEIF and Abode New York)
2. I love love love the new bright coral leather bracelets from Laurel Denise!
3. Ceramic coasters in graphic patterns from Xenia Taler
4. The most beautiful countertop compost bin I’ve EVER seen from Ironwood
5. Beautiful new art prints and colorful cards from Thimblepress
6. The cutest keychains and citrus reamers from Sucre Shop
7. Adorable new wood cake toppers and ceramic salt and pepper shakers from Belle & Union in her signature Southern style!
For more from NYNOW – just search #OSBPatNYNOW on Instagram!
i love your ny now round ups!! thanks for including us and for stopping in, nole. so great to see you 🙂 can’t wait to see what else you found at the show. it’s so hard to get a chance to walk around, but your reviews always help me feel like i get to see the good stuff!
Those ceramics are stunning; I love not only that they are rustic, but the colors added as well.
Comments are closed.