A couple of weeks ago, I ventured up to New York for the winter NYNOW market – a large trade show with exhibitors showcasing everything from handmade ceramics and jewelry to furniture and home decor. I shared quite a bit of the show on Instagram, but wanted to highlight some favorites from each section of the show that I walked (including some photos that I took with my big camera when my phone battery died!). So to kick it all off a few favorites from the Handmade section of NYNOW!
2. I love love love the new bright coral leather bracelets from Laurel Denise!
3. Ceramic coasters in graphic patterns from Xenia Taler
5. Beautiful new art prints and colorful cards from Thimblepress
6. The cutest keychains and citrus reamers from Sucre Shop
7. Adorable new wood cake toppers and ceramic salt and pepper shakers from Belle & Union in her signature Southern style!
For more from NYNOW – just search #OSBPatNYNOW on Instagram!