Happy Friday everyone! I’m going to be honest – we’ve had a rough week over here. Sophie is going through some typical two year old tantrums (we’ve started referring to her as our “twonager” since it’s a nice little preview of what she’ll be like as a teenager), and when you combine that with a needy newborn you get two very tired parents. I know this is just a phase, but I feel like I could sleep for about a week straight if given the opportunity! For now I’ll just settle for (hopefully) a few extra minutes this weekend, but in the meantime…
Photo by the incredibly talented Thuss & Farrell
…a few links for your weekend:
- Love these two Halloween DIYs: mini mummies and ghosts on a stick!
- How to make your cut flowers last longer
- The most important card you’ll ever give or receive (thanks Amelia)
- The most perfect little coin purse for this crazy cat lady
- Hey LA! Urbanic is hiring!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Bright and modern hand lettered first birthday party invitations
- Gorgeous pops of coral in these Art Nouveau-inspired wedding invitations
- Things to Party With: Copper + Indigo (a new column on OSBP!)
- Beautiful and unique dip-dyed save the dates
- Dress up your office walls with one of these maps
- Thoughts on motherhood (of twins!) from Susan of Fleurishing
- Vintage-inspired champagne metallic foil wedding invitations
- Well Said Type: Only You Sexy
- Making your own holiday cards? Check out this DIY rubber stamp tutorial!
- How to choose the right cocktail glasses
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo