1. Love this screen printed blue linen tablecloth from Bonnie and Neil
2. The perfect modern copper pitcher from Terrain
3. White dinnerware from Pigeon Toe Ceramics is the perfect complement for copper and indigo
4. Copper and white bud vases from Honeycomb Studio for a beautiful but low-key centerpiece
5. Gorgeous texture in this cheeseboard from Suite One Studio
6. Don’t have a bar cart at home? Set this copper tray from West Elm on a console table and you’re good to go!
7. Punch is the perfect drink for large gatherings. Try our Fall Harvest Punch in this punch set from Terrain
The copper pitcher is very cool. When I was an apprentice engineer we formed cooper ladles and since then I have always been enamored by the look of copper. Elegant design.
Did my dining and main living room in indigo last year; ie, I want ALL these things.
Comments are closed.