Happy Thanksgiving everyone! I hope you all have a wonderful (and restful) holiday weekend with friends and family – and wish those of you traveling for the holiday a safe journey! Sophie is recovering from yet another cold and ear infection, so we’re still trying to decide whether to go through with our travel plans or stay home for a quiet and cozy holiday with just the three of us. Either way, I’m looking forward to a much-needed long weekend! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your holiday weekend:
- This exhibit at the New York Public Library looks amazing
- LA folks! Sweet & Small at Urbanic this weekend!
- A hedgehog ringbearer. OMG.
- MAKE: French Onion pastry puffs
- Print more.
- Kate’s beautiful (and thorough!) wedding invitations
This (short) week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- We kicked off our annual holiday card round up. Part 1 and Part 2, plus the full round up here!
- Thanksgiving calligraphy printable for your holiday table
- Real people buying real cards at Clementine. I couldn’t be more in love with this post!
- Well Said Type: Dasha
- DIY Tutorial: Mini masterpiece wine charms – perfect for a holiday party!
- Printable take-home bags and labels for Thanksgiving leftovers
We have a fun Thanksgiving cocktail recipe coming up in just a bit! Have a wonderful holiday weekend and we’ll see you back here next week! xoxo