After all the ups and downs this week, I know I’m ready for a bit of R&R this weekend! But before you go running off, would you mind filling out a quick reader survey? It’s been a while since the last one, and I’d love your thoughts about Oh So Beautiful Paper as I prepare to make it bigger and better over the coming year! You can find the short survey right here! And in the meantime…
Original Image Credit: Aaron Huey
…a few links for your weekend!
- Hello, Saint Agnes
- Have you heard about Paper Camp?!?!
- Oh, how I miss Positano!
- A different kind of valentine
- Cute origami bookmarks
- I’m SUPER excited about these iphone cases coming soon from Rifle Paper Co.!
- Mothers in the trenches
- Loved reading these posts from Nicole about the evolution of her blog
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Coral + aqua tropical beach-inspired wedding invitations
- Modern chevron stripe + fabric pocket wedding invitations
- Stunning map-inspired invitations for a destination wedding in Maine
- More awesome Valentine’s Day cards!
- Lovely art from Girl + Parrot
- Beautiful save the dates that mix engraving and watercolor
- Sweet + feminine letterpress baby announcements
- Pretty storage boxes to help keep you organized
- Sophie at four months!
That’s it for me this week! Next week I have an AWESOME giveaway that you won’t want to miss â€“ so be sure to check back in early next week. Have a wonderful weekend!Â xoxo