Happy Friday everyone! This week practically flew by (as is often the case after a holiday weekend), but I’m looking forward to the weekend – even though painting my bedroom is the most exciting thing I have planned. I’m trying to check some home projects off my to do list before my husband comes home in a couple of months, and although painting is tedious work I’m looking forward to a bit of change. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- These custom notecards are almost too pretty to use!
- Love this idea for a low key 30th birthday celebration (Eep! My 30th is coming up in just a few months!)
- Ligatures make me happy
- Gorgeous travel-inspired wedding invitations
- I want to go to there
- A beautiful new collection of anniversary cards
- Want: a chevron stripe quilt.
- Printable argyle business cards!
- A big congratulations to Jordan and Grace on their awesome new blog designs
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- A few things I’m loving from the week
- Beautiful, modern venn diagram wedding invitations
- More Father’s Day Cards
- Lauren + Joel’s old-timey wedding invitations
- Cute illustrated note cards
- Botanical prints and hand lettered cards from Karolin Schnoor
- Invitations for a Hindu and Jewish wedding
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Photo Credit: Simple Tess