Yeesh… this week went by in a complete flash, at least for me. Which is good as I try to get through the remaining months until my husband comes home (in late summer, sigh), but also kind of scary when I think about the fact that the National Stationery Show is just over a month away. Time is going by so fast! I have a couple of fun things coming up soon that I can’t wait to tell you all about, but you’ll have to wait until next week for details. But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: L’antipodeuse
…a few links for your weekend:
- Super cute fisherman birth announcements
- Pop up baby shower invitations!
- This downloadable compliment bunting is so awesome
- Loving these wedding invitations inspired by the bride’s favorite childhood book (one of my faves too)
- Adorable birth announcements with watercolor details
- I love the bride’s delicate bouquet in this wedding
- A beautiful letterpress print for a good cause
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Chevron strips and stitching in these lovely save the dates
- Creative invitations for a destination wedding in Mexico
- Such a cool idea – scratch-off wedding save the dates!
- Bilingual topographic map wedding invitations
- A round up of creative moving announcements
- A cute print perfect for an anniversary celebration
- Loving gradient color wedding invitations
That’s it for me this week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
I always love your Friday link lists. And not just because i’m included this time.
I agree with Melanie. Ha! Thank you, Nole. See you in a few weeks:)
Comments are closed.