Normally when I write these posts, I’m focusing on a particular design theme or color palette. But after seeing so many enamel pins EVERYWHERE over the last few months, including at the National Stationery Show from some of my favorite stationers, I couldn’t resist doing a little round up of some of my favorite enamel pins! I’d wear all of these myself, but it would also be fun to pick a few of these pins up as gifts for friends!
1. Ban.do probably has the single best collection of enamel pins, including this exclusive I Am Very Busy collaboration with Valley Cruise Press
2. How can I resist an iridescent glitter unicorn from Little Arrow? Answer: I CAN’T.
3. + 4. The Good Twin has so many great pins from their pin + postcard collections! These are two of my favorites, but I also love the pug and cat pins, the city pin + post series, and the new zodiac pin and post series!
5. Emily McDowell just released a collection of enamel pins at the National Stationery Show – and I can totally get behind this particular pin
6. Watermelon enamel pins are always a good idea, from Georgia Perry
7. A fun heart-shaped lollipop pin from Tuesday Bassen
8. This little Good Egg pin from ilootpaperie just makes me smile
9. Totally obsessed with the darling little animal pins from Tiny Deer Studio, especially this little swan
10. For all the cat ladies out there from Leah Goren
11. Tropical vibes in this monstera pin from Oelwein (I also like this version from We Are Out of Office)
12. Cotton candy! And lots of other fun food theme enamel pins from Felt Good Co.
13. Well, of course I couldn’t resist this sweet postage stamp-inspired pin from AdamJK
14. The power of positive thinking with Valley Cruise Press
15. Love this collection of whimsical enamel pins from Hello!Lucky
16. Fingers crossed from People I’ve Loved
17. You just can’t go wrong with a rainbow enamel pin, also from Georgia Perry
What do you all think about the enamel pin trend?? Are you into it, or not so crazy about it?