All of a sudden, I feel like I’m seeing grid patterns everywhere! From large scale windowpane grid patterns to smaller scale grids reminiscent of old school graph paper, I’m seeing grids on bedding, kitchen textiles, removable wallpaper, and, of course, stationery. Grid patterns look fantastic mixed with solid colors – especially pastels and neutrals – and they definitely make a big graphic statement whether you’re using them in party décor or at home. Today I thought I’d share a quick grid pattern round up with some of my current favorites!
- I have this wire wall grid in my own office as an inspiration board! I have the copper version, but it also comes in the classic black version pictured above and in white.
- Unison Home seriously has the best selection of grid pattern products, from trays to textiles. This grid platter would be so perfect for dinner parties
- A Master Plan grid notepad from Snow & Graham
- This ombré grid bedding from Hay is super cool! I also like the large scale windowpane pattern bedding from Brooklinen and these smaller scale grid pattern sheets from West Elm.
- The most beautiful navy windowpane linen napkins from The Everyday Co.
- Silver foil thanks over an illustrated grid pattern from Hartland Brooklyn
- This grid tablecloth from Unison Home makes a huge graphic statement for dinner party table décor. I also picked up this budget version (with a smaller scale pattern) during one of my latest trips to Ikea.
- A pretty ceramic ring dish with a hand painted grid pattern from A Sensible Habit
- Removable grid wallpaper in a black and white pattern – also available in dark gray/light gray and white on black here.
- Super cute grid pattern paper plates from Bash Party Goods (they have lots of other grid pattern items in their party collections!)
Are any of you feeling the grid pattern vibe these days? Share your favorite grid finds in the comments!
love Knot & Bow’s new grid glassine treat bags!
Comments are closed.