Happy Friday everyone! I hope you all enjoyed Ashley’s wonderful guest posts this week! I absolutely loved all of her posts! Nichole from Coral Pheasant will be joining us next week, and she has some seriously beautiful posts planned that you won’t want to miss! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Happy 10th birthday Urbanic!! If you live in LA, you absolutely must go to their annual summer social!
- Painted envelopes (looks like so much fun!)
- How gorgeous is this dining table??
- A fun DIY hanging seating chartÂ that doubles as wedding favors
- OMG I’m completely in love with these shoes (although I think I’d immediately fall over in heels that tall)
- Also, how great is it that Madewell is FINALLY offering maternity jeans??
- My girls both celebrate birthdays (2 and 4!) in September â€“ I’ve been gathering party inspiration over on Pinterest!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Modern Brush Lettering Tips for Beginners
- Wedding Invitation 101: How to gather inspiration, whether to go custom or readymade, tips for finding a stationer, and save the date etiquette!
- A cactus-themed stationery round up!
- Behind the Stationery with Red Cap Cards
- Well Said Type â€“ with a free wallpaper download!
Thatâ€™s it for us this week! Weâ€™ll be back later this afternoon with this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe â€“ so check back for that!Â Have a fantastic weekend, and weâ€™ll see you back here next week! xoxo