Happy Friday everyone! Sending you wishes for a warm and cozy weekend from snowy and slushy DC! But in the meantime…
Image by Angela Liguori
…a few links for your weekend!
- I’m running away to Portugal
- Gold wedding invitations on a budget
- Spring calligraphy classes in the DC area!
- MAKE: Coconut Key Lime Pie
- A look at the creative process of Courtney from Swiss Cottage Designs
- Speaking of CourtneyÂ I introduced a new column on Instagram a couple of weeks ago featuringÂ members of my Designer Rolodex called #meettherolodex â€“ and weÂ profiled Courtney this week!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Alice’s hand painted rose gold foil birth announcements
- The full DIY tutorial for a cocktail party menu with Post-itÂ® Notes from the World of Color collections!
- Love this idea: DIY cocktail kits with balloon party invitations!
- Hot pink and navy lace-inspired wedding invitations
- My recap from NYNOW’s Accent on Design: Part 4 and Part 5
- Well Said Type: Archivio
- Do you still use an address book? We’ve rounded up a few options
- Gilded copper and gold DIY wedding invitations
- Bold black + white floral wedding invitations
- Modern greeting cards from Polite Society Paper
Check back this afternoon for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe!Â Have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo