Happy Friday everyone! I’m super excited for this weekend â€“ I’m heading up to New York to attend NYNOW! After skipping the summer show (I was 8 months pregnant with Alice at the time), I’m looking forward to saying hello to all my exhibitor friends in person and see all their new goodies! You can walk the show with me via Instagram (I’ll be walking Sunday and Monday), and of course I’ll be sure to share a few favorites here after I get back. But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love the shared bedroom that Joni created for her girls!
- This DIY desk organizer seems completely genius
- You can do whatever you want
- My girl Mandy threw an awesome party at Alt
- Beautiful copper foil thank you cards
- Color, color, and more color!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- So many beautiful Valentine’s Day cards! Part 4, Part 5, and Part 6…
- …and my first-ever classroom valentines round up!
- Watercolor and gold foil ocean-inspired wedding invitations
- Soft and simple brush lettered save the dates
- Fun and laid back invitations for a baby shower at a brewery!
- Well Said Type: Brushy by Molly Jacques
- Sweet floral and lace DIY wedding invitations
- Hello Brick + Mortar: Unprompted Requests and Daydreams, Part 2
- The genius new Indigo Textile Kits from Yellow Owl Workshop
Check back this afternoon for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe!Â Have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo