Happy Friday everyone! Our little Alice celebrated her quarter birthday earlier this week. I can’t believe she’s already three months old! She’s smiling up a storm and generally the happiest and most chill baby we could have asked for – unless her gums (hello early teething!) or tummy are bothering her. And then she definitely lets you know that she’s not happy! We’ve had a few more of those nights than I would have liked this week, so I’m looking forward to a quiet weekend and a short week next week before we all head out for the holidays. But in the meantime…
Image Credit: Patricia Shen / Our Heiday
…a few links for your weekend!
- Cute holiday gift wrap ideas (and shopping sources!)
- I love the colorful nursery that Amy created for her soon-to-arrive baby girl!
- Fifteen of the most beautiful wedding bouquets you’ll ever see
- A gorgeous wedding in the mountains of Virginia (that pink dress!!)
- Hand painted gift wrap (love!)
- A December rest
- MAKE: salt + pepper popcorn bars
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Navy and copper holiday table inspiration
- A Persimmon Margarita cocktail recipe perfect for the winter holidays
- Our Minted Booklette personal holiday cards
- DIY Tutorial: Duck Tape calligraphy cocktail glasses
- I wrapped up my holiday card round up with a big last post!
- New Year’s Eve wedding invitations with plenty of sparkle and shine
- A round up of well-designed calculators
- Printable illustrated holiday gift tags!
No cocktail this week, sadly, due to a certain unusually fussy 3 month-old – but we hope to have a pre-holiday cocktail for you early next week! Have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo