Happy Friday everyone – and Happy Spring! Thankfully it actually feels like Spring today in DC, even if it doesn’t quite look like Spring just yet. Hopefully soon! But in the meantime…
Pink Hellebore Floral Arrangement by Sarah Winward / Photo by Kate Osborne via Snippet & Ink
…a few links for your weekend!
- Is it weird that I kind of want to eat this bouquet? I don’t think I’ve ever seen anything so perfect.
- I love this idea for simple printmaking with kids!
- So excited about this: greeting cards featuring the artwork of Belinda Marshall
- Beautiful hand lettering
- Pretty new personalized letterpress notecards from Campbell Raw Press
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Absolutely stunning floral watercolor wedding invitations
- Romantic pressed flower wedding invitations
- Urbanic Faves: A high five!
- Sweet calligraphy baby announcements
- Rustic invitations for a wedding in Vermont
- It’s finally Spring! Some yellow inspiration for your day-of wedding stationery
- Well Said Type: Olivier
- Cinderella-inspired invitations for a theatre gala
- Lovely notebooks from Poketo
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo