Happy Valentine’s Day everyone! I hope you’re able to spend time with your special people this weekend! We got a few more inches of snow here in DC on Wednesday night and are expected to get even more this weekend, so we’re hunkered down for a quiet weekend at home. Is it spring yet?? Sigh. But in the meantime…
Printable calligraphy quote by Julie Song Ink (see below for a discount!)
…a few links for your weekend!
- A gorgeous new spring collection from Little Hip Squeaks!
- Love this: How to address your own envelopes
- Completely in awe of the new Susan Connor textile collection
- Hey Nashville! Be sure to check out Craftcourse!
- I’m so super stoked for the Oh Joy! collection coming to Target this March!
- Oh, dahlias
- Congrats to Joni on the brand new Lay Baby Lay! And Happy First Birthday Brigie!
- Have you seen the new 2014 wedding collection from Bella Figura? So pretty! In addition to the new designs, Bella Figura has a special sale: save 10% on any online order from 2/13- 2/17 with code Valentine
- Also, Julie Song is kindly offering OSBP readers 50% off the printable calligraphy love quote above – just in time for Valentine’s Day! Just use the code OSBP5
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Hello Brick + Mortar: Love Multiplies Love
- So in love with these elegant calligraphy wedding invitations!
- Rustic invitations for a wedding in Jackson Hole
- Stunning calligraphy from Blue Eye Brown Eye
- DIY Tutorial: Travel-Inspired Save the Dates
- Well Said Type: Line
- Quick Pick: Grey Moggie Press
- NYNOW Part 2: Rifle Paper Co., Tattly, Yellow Owl Workshop, Pei Design, and Cardtorial
- NYNOW Part 3: Acme Party Box Co., Albertine Press and Carta, Inc., Ban.do, Kate Spade, Sucre Shop, and Whitney English
- NYNOW Part 4: Crow and Canary, Rock Scissor Paper, Smudge Ink, 9SpotMonk
- NYNOW Part 5: Baggu, Pelle, Laurel Denise, and Timbergram
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo