Happy August everyone! July flew by especially fast thanks to our trip to California and I’m having a hard time accepting that we’re more than halfway through summer! Luckily, August is my favorite month in DC – the college students are all back home and Congress is on recess, making the next few weeks the perfect time to go to museums, the zoo, or snag a table at a popular restaurant. I’m looking forward to making the most of these last few weeks of summer. But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Cassia Beck, available via Society6
…a few links for your weekend!
- Happy 4th Birthday Gus & Ruby!
- Filing this away for a future kidlet #2: DIY ombre swaddle blanket
- Also filing away: Secrets to a smooth move
- Making me smile: these new matchbooks from Greenwich Letterpress
- I can’t wait to see Angela’s new metallic cords in person at NYNOW in a couple weeks!
- A giant wall bow?! Such a fun idea for a nursery
- Have you heard about the new webinar series from Tradeshow Bootcamp? So important for anyone trying to grow a creative business!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Emma + Paul’s pretty floral block printed wedding invitations
- Archer’s whimsical silver + mint birth announcements
- Colorful and modern wedding invitations inspired by Indian and Guyanese culture
- Gorgeous limited edition watercolor floral prints from Heather Smith Jones
- Kristy + Peter’s rustic letterpress wedding invitations
- Cheerful bowtie invitations for a first birthday party!
- Currently loving: bright + colorful gift wrap
- A beautiful quilled heirloom ketubah from Ann Martin and Tara Jones
- Modern and rustic invitations for an Idaho mountain wedding
- Feeling inspired by lavender
- Super fun neon “glow” theme Bat Mitzvah invitations!
- Well Said Type: Flood (an awesome hand lettering font)
- If you visit DC, be sure to check out the Kenilworth Park & Aquatic Garden!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo