Happy Friday everyone! Â I’ve had a wonderful time covering the 2012 National Stationery Show, but after spending much of the last two weeks going through more than 1,000 photos from the show I’m looking forward to turning my attention back to everyday things â€“ like making progress on the nursery! Â I’m also super excited about next week because I have a super awesome giveaway to share with you on Monday! Â But in the meantime…
Photo by me, cute little venn diagram love card by Maginating
…a few links for your weekend!
- Printable Father’s Day cards and labels (and I’ll be sharing some Father’s Day cards next week!)
- Get ready for lots of pretty paper from Wiley Valentine next week!
- Beautiful peonies â€“ my favorite late spring flower!
- Remember Adrienne’s amazing booth walls made from thousands of chipboard coasters? I love her description of how it all came together (and hilarious tear down)
- Two gorgeous new script fonts from Tart Workshop: Sugarplum and Aya Script
- I’ve been on a total popcorn kick lately. Â I can’t wait to try these three popcorn recipes!
- Speaking of recipes, heeellloooo ice cream, fro yo, and sorbet…
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Pretty staplers to help brighten up your office space!
- National Stationery Show, Part 12: Smock and Bella Figura, Crane & Co., Old School Stationers, Arboreal, Spark Letterpress, L2 Design Collective, and Envelopments
- National Stationery Show, Part 11: Gold Teeth Brooklyn, Bison Bookbinding + Letterpress, Katharine Watson, Urubbu, Kate & Birdie, Double Bravo, and Kelp Designs
- National Stationery Show, Part 10: Maginating, The Nic Studio, Flywheel Press, Sapling Press, Old Tom Foolery, McBitterson’s, Oddball Press, and 9SpotMonk
- National Stationery Show, Part 9: Paisley Tree Press, Pistachio Press, May Day Studio, Studio Olivine, Paper Lovely, Fat Bunny Press, Paper Boat Studios, and Sugarcube Press
- National Stationery Show, Part 8: Blackbird Letterpress, Fugu Fugu Press, Figs + Ginger, Night Owl Paper Goods, Dear Hancock, One Canoe Two, Albertine Press, Studio Carta, and Banquet Atelier + Workshop
- National Stationery Show, Part 7: Grey Cardigan, Farewell Paperie, Wednesday, Simplesong Design, This Paper Ship, Lettuce Press, The Victory Special Press, and Happy Cactus
- National Stationery Show, Part 6: The Great Lakes, Egg Press, Smudge Ink, Fisk + Fern, Sesame Letterpress, Hammerpress, Chewing the Cud, and 42 Pressed
As usual, we have a fun cocktail coming up for you this afternoon, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo