Ah… the first week back after vacation is always a doozy, isn’t it? Â But even after racing to catch up from a week away, I’m so very glad to be back home. Â This weekend we’ll be watching the Stanley Cup playoffs and starting to make plans for the future nursery room. Â Yay! Â But in the meantime…
Photo Credit: Scout’s Honor Co.
…a few links for your weekend!
- I love this sneak peek into the sketchbook of calligrapher Molly Jacques
- Remember Lucas’s adorable invitations? Â Check out his equally adorable birthday party!
- The 10 worst things to say to a stationer
- A seriously awesome paper quilting contest from Linda & Harriett
- Congrats to Duet Letterpress on a beautiful new website! Â (p.s. They’re celebrating with a sale. Use codeÂ LAUNCH2012 to take 12% off any readymade order in their Etsy shop. Â Ends today!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous watercolor ombre wedding invitations
- Sweet black + white stripe announcements for baby Felix!
- Illustrated letterpress invitations for a wedding in Arizona
- Floral fabric pocket birth announcements for baby Thalia
- Fresh + modern wedding invitations with gold foil and hot pink edge painting
- Beautiful wedding invitations fromÂ Blackbird Letterpress
- Make your office pretty with these mouse pads
- Some fun DIY projects for Western-inspired wedding details
- Also, a big thanks to Crane & Co. for featuring me on their blog this week!
That’s it for me this week! Â Cocktail Fridays will be back this afternoon â€“ and we have a special cocktail just in time for Cinco de Mayo, so check back a bit later for the recipe! Â I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! Â xoxo