Hi everyone! Â I’m a bit late with my weekend links today, so hopefully you’re already well on your way to getting the weekend off to a good start. Â I may pop in with a post or two over the weekend with more coverage from the National Stationery Show, but coverage will definitely continue with a few more posts next week. Â But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- I love these chalkboard state maps
- The coolest wine label I’ve ever seen (I even got to see it in person at the Stationery Show!)
- Adorable baby girl birth announcements
- Ever wondered what it takes to set up a pretty booth at the Stationery Show? Â Check out this behind the scenes peek from Smock!
- It just doesn’t get prettier than this â€“ blind impression + calligraphy for a wedding invitation return address
- Fun cocktail recipes (I can’t wait to try them both!)
- Such a beautiful wedding…
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper â€“ National Stationery Show edition!
- Part 1: Printerette Press, McBitterson’s, Katharine Watson, Fisk & Fern, Fig. 2 Design Studio, Fawnsberg, and Dempsey Press
- Part 2: Mr. Boddington’s Studio, Arboreal, Banquet Atelier and Workshop, Two Guitars, The Nic Studio, and Urubbu
- Part 3: Figs + Ginger, Laurel Denise, Rifle Paper Co., and Linda & Harriett
- Part 4: Dingbat Press, Smock and Bella Figura, and the Ladies of Letterpress (as pictured above)
- Part 5: Hello!Lucky, Pistachio Press, Chewing the Cud, Sapling Press, Night Owl Paper Goods, Egg Press, and Fine Day Press
- Part 6: Pantry Press, Dear Hancock, Hammerpress, Leah Duncan, Sweet Bella, and Walk Up Press
- Part 7: Bison Bookbinding and Letterpress, Gold Teeth Brooklyn, Lucky Bird, SusyJack*, Ink + Wit, Wild Ink Press, The Great Lakes, One Canoe Two, and Sesame Letterpress
- Lauren and Dave’s red and white letterpress wedding invitations
- The new Dauphine Press wedding invitation collection!
That’s it for now â€“ I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday (if not sooner)! xoxo
Photo Credit: The Ladies of Letterpress booth at the National Stationery Show, by Brian Tropiano Photography for Oh So Beautiful Paper