It feels strange to be wishing all of you a happy weekend after the tragic events in Nice yesterday. It’s getting harder and harder to find the bright spots between the shadows these days. My heart is with the people of France today. I don’t have many words today – just wishes for more peace and love, less violence and tragedy.
The last two weeks on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New June desktop and phone wallpapers!
- Soft modern watercolor wedding invitations
- Learn all about the Business of Stationery at Modern Thrive!
- Behind the Stationery with The Good Twin
- Elegant and rustic wedding invitations with coral details
- More cards for new babies!
- The 2016 National Stationery Show, Part 7 – calligraphy and hand lettering: Shannon Kirsten, laLa Grace, Leen Jean, Imogen Owen, Bundle Design, Printable Wisdom, Sea & Lake, and Ladyfingers Letterpress
- The 2016 National Stationery Show, Part 8: Bella Figura, Smock, Angela Liguori, Albertine Press, Snow & Graham, Egg Press, Hammerpress, and Smudge Ink
- The 2016 National Stationery Show, Part 9 – party supplies and gifts: My Mind’s Eye, Bash Party Goods, American Heirloom, Ban.do, Kate Spade, Inklings, Knot & Bow, Hester & Cook, and Meant to Be Sent + Lake & Loft
- Words on strength from Audrey Hepburn in the fun hand lettering font In Hand – and a favorite quote from Albert Einstein in the quirky script font Crazymond
- Navy and silver HAND PAINTED wedding invitations
My poor husband came down with a bad cold this week, so we’ll be sharing a cocktail recipe on Monday instead of today while he recuperates. It’s going to be a good one! See you back here on Monday. xoxo