A couple of weeks ago, I shared a much-belated round up of new baby cards. Well, we unearthed so many great cards during our search that I couldn’t resist doing a second installment! So today we’re sharing twelve more adorable cards to send love and congratulations to new parents. Each and every oneÂ ofÂ these cards makes me smile and laugh, whether it’s a sweet sentiment that has me remembering the indescribable feeling of holding a newborn in your arms â€“ or a joke about the sleep deprivation that all new parents experience. Oh, and they’re all gender neutral, so you can totally stock up now and save these cards for just the right baby. And if you’re still looking for just the right card, you can always check out the New Baby page in the Market ListÂ any time of year to browse our list of nearlyÂ 300 (and growing!) new baby cards from some of our favorite stationers!
1. Truth from Sea & LakeÂ â€“ bye bye sleep!
2. Bunnies! This quirky baby card fromÂ People I’ve LovedÂ just makes me smile
3. A sweet card fromÂ Mr. Boddington’s Studio
4. Send a bit of encouragement to a brand new parent with this card fromÂ Emily McDowell Studio
5. Yay for mini versions of ourselves! From Farewell Paperie
6. A super cute card to welcome a new baby fromÂ Hello!Lucky
7. Parenthood is DEFINITELY one wild ride, rightÂ Smudge Ink?
8. Congrats for new parents from The Good Twin
9. One of my faves fromÂ Dear Hancock
10. Send love to Earth’s newest resident from Ladyfingers Letterpress
11. So many emotions all wrapped up in one card from laLa GraceÂ â€“ parenthood definitely requires a healthy sense of humor, particularly during those early sleep-deprived days
12. Love this gender-neutral new baby card fromÂ Hammerpress
More new baby cards in the Market List right here!