Nothing makes me happier than welcoming a new baby into the world. There have been several baby additions within my circle of family and friends over the past few months, and I love giving and sending cute cards to the proud new parents. But somehow it has been over two and a half years since our last new baby card round up! Oops! So today I have twelve super adorable new baby cards to share with all of you, from cards to welcome little baby burritos to cards for first time parents! And if you’re still looking for the perfect card, check out the New Baby page in the Market List, where you can find close to 300 new baby cards from some of our favorite stationers!
1. This watercolor rainbow card from E.Frances Paper is just so beautiful – and I love the hint of sparkle in the gold foil text!
2. Baby burritos! A swaddled baby is a happy baby, and this card from Odd Daughter Paper Co. just makes me smile
3. A card for a very special delivery from Amy Heitman
4. This sweet card from Iron Curtain Press is the perfect baby shower card for first time parents!
5. Love the exuberance of this new baby card from Hartland Brooklyn
6. Welcome to the jungle little baby from Ghost Academy
7. Classic baby blocks in sweet pastels and a touch of gold foil from Rifle Paper Co.
8. An heirloom laser cut wood new baby card from Cardtorial
9. Welcome to the world little one! From 1canoe2
10. A lovely card for first time parents from Idlewild Co.
11. Love this confetti-filled card from Thimblepress – so perfect for this happy occasion!
More new baby cards in the Market List right here!