Yay Friday! Can you believe we only have one week left in June?? Now that school is over and summer has officially kicked in, I’m trying to make summer vacation plans. We hardly ever take vacations (other than going to see family), but I want to make sure that we actually enjoy our summer! I’d love to take the girls to a beach and Sophie has been asking to take a plane trip somewhere, but that’s about as far as I’ve gotten. What are your summer vacation plans?? Any suggestions for a family with two kids under 4? I’m all ears! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Love this tutorial for creating a mudcloth-inspired bouquet ribbon!
- A sunny yellow patio chair for sunny summer days
- Unique international printing presses (so cool!)
- I’ll be wearing this watermelon shirt all summer
- These copper foil and navy wedding invitations are so pretty!
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Gorgeous navy blue calligraphy elopement celebration invitations
- NSS 2016, Part 6: Wild Hart Paper, Our Heiday, The Great Lakes Goods, Katharine Watson, Ferme Ã Papier, Heartell Press, Idlewild Co., and Banquet Atelier and Workshop
- A much belated round up of new baby cards!
- This week’s Well Said Type in the gorgeous new calligraphy font from Mon Voir
- Some serious pretty in these wedding place setting ideas
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! Check back in a bit for this weekâ€™s cocktail recipe, and another recap from NSS 2016! Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo