Happy Friday everyone! Earlier this week Sophie turned 11 months old – I can’t believe her first birthday is in less than a month! This first year has flown by so incredibly fast, and this past month in particular has been a complete whirlwind. Sophie has turned into a champion speed crawler, so of course she’s into absolutely everything. This week she’s working on standing up, pulling herself up against the couches, coffee table, dining chairs – anything she can reach. It’s simultaneously exhausting to chase her around the house all day but also really fun to watch her make so many new discoveries. This weekend we head up to New York for the NYNOW trade show (formerly NYIGF) – we’re excited to have a few days in the city again! I’ll report back next week with my favorite finds from NYNOW (and you can follow me around during the show via Instagram), but in the meantime…
Photos by me via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- An adorable geometric birthday party! I’m in love with those triangle garlands!
- Hello there, adorable Bookeyed Sadie
- I’d love a hanging chair for our backyard (someday!)
- Total geekout moment: The Valyrian Steel Swords of Westeros
- MAKE: Salted Peanut Butter Chocolate Tart (via cevd)
- p.s. A little video of an average afternoon with Sophie
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- A backyard cocktail party with St-Germain! And the delicious cocktail recipes, of course.
- Simple + rustic fabric wedding invitations
- Travel-inspired wedding invitations with gorgeous calligraphy
- Stunning letterpress wedding invitations with everything from an ombre split fountain to edge painting!
- Modern wedding invitations with an unexpected color palette: lavender and orangey-red
- Nature-inspired baby shower invitations with hand cut paper leaves
- Well Said Type: Melany Lane (such a cute script font!)
- Equestrian-inspired wedding invitations and calligraphy
- Fun chicken prints from Bowerbox Press
- Atheneum Creative
- Presshaus LA
- The Happy Envelope
- Lilly & Louise
- Posh Paperie
- Megan Wright Design Co.
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo