Well, hello August! My dad is coming down this weekend to help with some pre-baby house projects – and he’s staying all week, such a treat! I’m excited for Sophie to get some Grandpa time, which sadly doesn’t happen nearly often enough. I’m heading out to prepare for a few projects and (ahem) tidy up the house a bit, but in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend:
- Our very own Emily was featured on the Little Hip Squeaks blog AND the Etsy Wholesale blog!
- The most beautiful hand painted photo backdrops
- Just kidding
- Someday I will throw a party with an awesome balloon arch
- What what? This might be the most impressive DIY transformation ever!
- Okay, these are really cute
- Congrats to Amelia on the brand new site!
- My favorite pin of the week (I made some yesterday – so good!)
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- A little prince baby shower – and of course the cute invitations!
- Absolutely in love with these DIY mini disco ball place cards
- Elegant and romantic gold foil wedding invitations
- Chic navy + white letterpress business cards (with gorgeous calligraphy!)
- Classic black and white wedding invitations
- A DIY tutorial for bold and modern save the dates with a splash of color!
- Well Said Type: Golos
- Whimsical and modern baby announcements for a beautiful boy
- Quick Pick: Four Wet Feet
- Inspiration for a living room reading nook (and a floor lamp round up!)
- Introducing desktop downloads!
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo