Happy Friday everyone! Are you ready for March? I definitely am! I’m ready for cherry blossoms and spring daffodils, tulips, and crocus… even if all those things are still a few weeks away, it’s something to look forward to! But in the meantime…
Gorgeous dahlias by Floret Flower Farm
…a few links for your weekend!
- New calligraphy classes from Meant to Be Calligraphy, including two dates in Chicago!
- The story behind Urbanic. Such a great read!
- Boston-area folks! A wonderful afternoon with five amazing stationers
- I absolutely loved reading this amazing wedding story: Part 1 and Part 2
- A super cool DIY coffee table
- The incredible work of flower farmers: Growing dahlias Part 1 and Part 2
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- I’m so excited to welcome Audrey of Urbanic to Oh So Beautiful Paper! This month she shares a few faves inspired by San Francisco!
- Beautiful and quirky wedding invitations for two mechanical engineers
- Replenish your thank you card reserves with some of these lovelies
- Invitations for a summer lakeside wedding in Wisconsin
- Beck’s modern (chartreuse!) birth announcements
- Elegant gold foil wedding save the dates
- Colorful passport invitations for a destination wedding
- Love this DIY tutorial for wedding ceremony programs
- Well Said Type: Brandon Printed
- Color-dipped notebooks from The Paperbird Society
- The prettiest wastebaskets you ever did see
Check back soon for this week’s cocktail! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo