First comes love, then comes marriage, then comes a baby in a baby carriage! Piggybacking on our recent theme of engagement and wedding parties, it only seems appropriate to also feature new baby greeting cards (also, they are just so cute!). New moms and dads need all the support they can get; sending a thoughtful message of congratulations, encouragement, and love can really go a long way for a sleep-deprived new parent (throw a lasagna in there and they’ll be eternally grateful to you). From cats and cradles to hedgehogs and holographic foil, we’ve got a myriad of styles for any new parent on your list! –Shauna
From top right:
1. Farewell Paperie has got the right idea: no parent ever tires of hearing how cute their baby is. Pair that with wood type and a modern color palate and you’ve got a sure winner.
2. Printed with veggie ink, this Yellow Owl Workshop design features toys, rainbows, and even a hot air balloon.
3. New to me designer Behind Green Doors teepee design is perfect for your outdoorsy friend who can’t wait to take their infant camping.
4. This illustrated kitten from Canadian Triangle Trees comes in either orange or teal but always comes in adorable, sweet and thoughtful.
5. It’s baby time! It’s definitely a party with chartreuse paper and silver holographic foil from The Social Type. Sleepless nights be damned!
6. You can always count on Snow & Graham for their sweet illustrations and clever design – this mobile inspired greeting card is no exception.
7. Dying from the cuteness of this adorable baby and mama (or dada) hedgehog from Los Angeles-based Clap Clap Design.
8. Not surprisingly, Moglea chooses to express congratulations with an abstract palate and a hand-lettered sentiment.
9. This Noah’s Ark themed design from Rifle Paper Co. is the perfect sprinkling of spirituality without being overtly religious.
10. Loving this family of retro illustrated fish by Nicholas John Frith for Wrap Magazine.
Love the black cat and baby of no. 4, so adorable :o)
I’m such a huge fan of your blog- always so much inspiration and insight!
My personal favorite new baby card (selfishly one I made, but hey, stand behind your work right!?) is “You Grew a Human”
Comments are closed.