Love them or hate them, making a New Year’s resolution is a time-honored tradition (making or ignoring, up to you). I’m resolving to say yes more and make excuses less (however, keep in mind the only resolution I’ve ever kept was to wear more lipstick). I also want to be better about staying in touch and sharing positive thoughts with friends, family, acquaintances and the daily people that make my life easier, better and more fun (I’m looking at you, super friendly USPS mail carrier with the cool sunglasses). For those that I don’t see on a daily basis, using our esteemed mail service will have to suffice. There were so many great options for New Year’s cards that we broke this into two posts – if you missed Part 1 of our roundup, check it out here! Now on to Part 2! – Shauna
From top left:
1. Not sure a pop-up card was ever more relevant for New Years than any other holiday (runner-up: 4th of July). Isn’t this so fun?! From The Museum of Modern Art.
2. Love the use of gold foil over muted tones in this abstract design from Antiquaira.
3. Cheers! ‘Champagne every day’ as my mother-in-law likes to say – a sentiment I hope is shared by Idlewild Co.
4. Hopefully, I’ll keep my resolutions longer than it takes to receive this People I’ve Loved card.
5. How’d she know?! That terribly witty Emily McDowell always knows just the right thing to say.
6. I’m 100% going to be the one snoring at 10:30. Are you telling me that people actually stay awake until midnight? From Farewell Paperie.
7. Simple streamers, gold foil, and casual type from The Good Twin.
8. You heard it here first. Make this new year count! Via A. Favorite
9. Tall and classy, just like the ladies behind perennial favorite Sugar Paper.
This is our last greeting card round up of 2016 – but we’ll be back the first week in January with a much-needed round up of thank you cards!
Love number 4. I bought a similar resolutions card from Rifle Paper this year for myself
Comments are closed.