Happy Weekend everyone! Can you believe Halloween is just over a week away?? Sophie wants to be a fairy for Halloween, which means Alice will also be a fairy since she only ever wants to do the same things as Sophie. But I’m still trying to decide if I want to do something a bit more homemade for their costumes or go with a store-bought costume. We have fairy wings and wands, so I think all we’d really need is a dress? For those of you that are parents: do you also dress up with your kids for Halloween? I don’t see many parents in costume in our neighborhood, but I think it would be fun to do a family costume someday! Ah, well. In the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- OBSESSED with the new collaboration between Britt Bass and Meredith Mejerle Rush
- Yay for sweater weather!
- Loving this wreath made with Queen Anne’s Lace
- What do you think of Benjamin Moore’s 2017 Color of the Year??
- The cutest (gold!) girls snow boots I ever did see…
- One company helping parents be the kind of working parent they want to be
- This rug would be so cute in a nursery or playroom
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- DIY colorful Halloween treat bags (on black kraft paper bags!)
- Whimsical floral adoption baby shower invitations with rose gold foil and hand painted details
- Rustic green and gold foil wedding invitations – plus a fantastic discount from Printerette Press on all custom wedding invitations booked by the October 31!
- Iridescent confetti, grid treat bags, and all the gorgeous party goods from Knot & Bow!
- This week’s Well Said Type in the whimsical script font Wink
- Funny and whimsical illustration by Mari Andrew
- Wedding stationery for the cocktail hour
- A DIY eyeball Halloween door cover
That’s it for us this week! We’ll see you back here next week! xoxo