Hi everyone! I’m cutting out a bit early this week to catch up on a few personal things and spend some time with my oldest kiddo – this summer is already racing by and I want to make sure I enjoy this time with her before school starts back up at the end of August. I can’t believe we’ll be going back to school in less than a month! I mentioned this on Instagram, but I’m going to try to pull together a round up (or two) of some back to school supplies. If there’s anything you’d like to see on the list (notebooks, rulers, pens and pencils, etc.) – be sure to let me know in the comments! But in the meantime…
Image by Wilde House Paper via Instagram from the #dailydoseofpaper feed
…a few links for your weekend!
- How fun are these fruit slice cakes?
- Have you seen the new Cat & Jack kids collection at Target? It’s seriously the cutest. I bought this pom pom skirt for Sophie in like three different sizes.
- Corn, bacon, and parmesan pasta. I’m on board.
- I’m totally and completely obsessed with this gorgeous chair
- Brush lettering made easy on Skillshare (you can sign up for a Premium Skillshare membership here!)
- I made this Sweet Potato Gratin last weekend and it was DELICIOUS
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Edible party favors with My M&M’S – and printable party favor tags!
- We should all make these DIY iridescent favor bags
- Behind the Stationery with Richele of Richie Designs
- More edible wedding favor ideas!
- This week’s Well Said Type in the sign lettering-inspired font Steak
- Don’t forget! Oh So Beautiful Paper is hiring two contributing editors – you can find all the details right here!
We’ll be back tomorrow with this week’s cocktail recipe – our final Smash! Have a fantastic weekend, and I’ll see you back here next week! xoxo
Would you judge me if I tried to see if the XL in like ALL those tshirts would fit me…
I made the corn/bacon pasta recipe as part of a lunch this weekend with friends and it was amazing. I’m definitely keeping it in the summer rotation! Thanks for the tip.
Comments are closed.