Happy Friday everyone! After a long and tough week, I’m looking forward to a happy and special occasion today: it’s Sophie’s last day of school! Back in August she started her first year of preschool, and she has one more year of preschool next year before she starts kindergarten in 2017. But still! It’s the official end of our very first year of official school. Sophie will start summer camp next week with a couple of her friends from preschool, but I’m looking forward to more relaxed schedules and routines over the summer months. Yay! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- The most beautiful paper chandelier, ever.
- Waterproof calligraphy inks!
- I haven’t really worn earrings the last few years thanks to grabby toddler hands, but I love this set of delicate + modern earrings
- How pretty are these DIY wrapped wooden spoons?
- Feeling like I need this gingham dress and this beaded watermelon tank (so cute!) in my summer wardrobe
- Loving these giant pom pom party sticks
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- NSS 2016, Part 4 (color!): Anne and Kate, Thimblepress, Antiquaria, E. Frances Paper, Lucky Horse Press, Hartford Prints!, and Color Box Letterpress
- NSS 2016, Part 5 (foil!): The Social Type, Fox & Fallow, Blushing Confetti, Wild Ink Press, and Smitten on Paper
- Loving this new Southern Grace card series from Belle & Union
- The new Mon Voir wedding collection! It’s so, so pretty!