Happy Friday everyone – and Happy Mother’s Day weekend! My kids aren’t really old enough to understand Mother’s Day yet, so we’ll be celebrating with a fairly normal weekend involving a birthday party and brunch, which is kind of a perfect weekend anyway! But in the meantime…
…a few links for your weekend!
- Printable Mother’s Day cards for your last-minute needs
- Cakes inspired by wedding invitations!
- Gorgeous lace details on this dress
- No regrets
- An Etsy mini Open Call with Emily of Clementine!
- Just ordered these lavender flats
- Love this rainbow baby shower – and all those balloons!
- MAKE: Chicken pot pie hand pies
This week on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- New month, new illustrated wallpapers for your phone and desktop!
- Modern fiesta wedding celebration invitations
- NSS 2016 Sneak Peeks: Ashkahn, Paper Epiphanies, Wild Ink Press, Inclosed Letterpress Co., and Richie Designs
- Rustic farm-to-table save the dates
- I want to live in these illustrated lakeside wedding invitations
- This week’s Well Said Type in Canvas Script
That’s it for me this week! Check back in just a bit for this week’s cocktail recipe! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and I’ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo
Brunch it is for us! And maybe a nap!
Comments are closed.