Happy Friday everyone! We’re starting to see signs of spring here in DC, which makes me happier than I can possibly put into words. This winter has been fairly mild, at least compared to the last two winters, but I’m still looking forward to seeing green things in the ground again soon! Sophie and I started some seeds indoors a couple of weeks ago, and it has been so fun to watch new little seedlings sprout up! But in the meantime…
Image by Katharine Watson via Instagram
…a few links for your weekend!
- One of my favorite 2016 calendars â€“ now on super sale!
- Mmmmm…. nachos
- The Oscars are this weekend! Don’t forget to grab this printable ballot for your Oscar party!
- I wish this skirt came in my size!
- Forklift problems
- Printable birthday postcards â€“ so cute!
- Ooooh, lilac and navy gingham!
- Love this rubber stamp
- I’ve encountered lots of problems and issues in my house, but nothing like this (yikes!!)
The last two weeks on Oh So Beautiful Paper:
- Modern watercolor gem wedding invitations
- Behind the Stationery with Hammerpress
- Leap Day is next week! Fun monster-inspired leap day birthday party invitations
- Romantic gold foil wedding invitations
- Botanical winter wedding invitations with gorgeous oxblood details!
- Elegant and romantic European-inspired watercolor save the dates
- So many great cards from Odd Daughter Paper Co.!
- Beautiful modern copper foil and gray wedding invitations
- Well Said Type in a playful and modern sans-serif font family Aniara
- Modern illustrated winter foliage wedding invitations
- Colorful details to incorporate into your wedding
- Last week’s Well Said Type in the beautiful script Guess
Thatâ€™s it for me this week! I hope you have a wonderful weekend, and Iâ€™ll see you back here on Monday! xoxo